Business Strategy Professional
We are actively seeking Business Strategy candidate to join our rapidly growing team. Here at
YMY, we believe in keeping innovation alive! As an enterprise solution provider, our
international team specializes in business strategy and tactics and use innovation to give
companies the agility needed to penetrate the international market.
Candidate will report directly to the CEO & VP of Strategy and Innovation, the Business
Strategy Intern must be efficient, versatile, and task oriented. Mandatory job requirements
- Contribute to the Business development of the enterprise.
- Conduct Market study, research, and analysis.
- Develop Business Strategies and operations Blueprints.
- Collaborate with innovators, investors, and strategists
- Monitor world Markets Trends and analyze information.
- Basic Experience in Business Analysis, operations, International Studies and
- Comprehensive training will be provided on Industry frameworks and
- Currently pursuing degree in Business Management (sophomore, Junior, or Senior)
or new graduate with experience in business development
Webmaster & SEO Expert
We are actively seeking website design and SEO Candidates to join our rapidly growing team. Here at YMY, we
believe in keeping innovation alive! As an enterprise solution provider, our international team specializes in
business strategy and tactics and use innovation to give companies the agility needed to penetrate the
Interns will report directly to the CEO & VP of Marketing, the Webmaster & SEO Intern must be efficient,
versatile, and task oriented. Mandatory job requirements include:
- Basic Experience in website design (Portfolio required)
- Currently pursuing degree in computer science (sophomore, Junior, or Senior) or new graduate
with experience in website development
- Talented graphic designer (Portfolio required)
- Optimize on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines; this
includes HTML, site structure, as well as page layout and navigation considerations.
- Control naming conventions and linking conventions of web pages, images, and multimedia
- In-bound link development from relevant sites and directories.
- Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis,
competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Manage and implement online advertising campaigns.
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies.
- Perform content maintenance and updates.
- Develop site features/functionality.
- Create banners and online advertising campaigns.
- Perform quality assurance testing on new websites.
- Working toward or have recently obtained a Bachelor degree in Computer Science from an
accredited college or university.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening, and written communication.
- 1+ years’ experience in the Multimedia Design.
- Proven experience using graphics and web development tools including Dreamweaver,
Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark Xpress, FreeHand, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, and Flash. Solid
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team
- Demonstrated ability, working knowledge, and programming experience in ColdFusion, ASP
- Knowledge with CSS-P and CSS 2.0.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge experience in search engine optimization with proven ability to achieve top search
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization including knowledge of
search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors.